TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. WE RECOMMEND YOU PRINT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND STORE THEM ALONG WITH ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS AND GAME RULES RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE THE MAKING OF AN OFFER. BY REGISTERING TO USE THE SERVICES COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE CERTIFYING THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT REGISTER AND OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SOFTWARE AND THE GAMING SERVICES OFFERED IN CONJUNCTION THEREWITH.
All products and services related to the game (collectively “Services”) provided to you and offered by DogeCoinPoker.net and/or its affiliates, associates, partners and subsidiaries, (hereinafter referred to as “We” or “Us” or “DogeCoinPoker.net” or “Our”) through the website http://DogeCoinPoker.net (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is subject to these Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”). IT IS IMPERATIVE FOR YOU TO READ ALL THE TERMS PRIOR TO THE USE OF OUR SERVICES. “YOU” IS REFERRED TO ENTITIES LIKE “YOUR” OR “USER” OR “PLAYER”. If any term mentioned in DogeCoinPoker.net Terms of Service is later found out to be either unlawful or determined to be invalid for any ground by either judicial or quasi-judicial bodies, it will not affect the enforceability of our mentioned Terms of Service. The option to end the use of any feature of our DogeCoinPoker.net website if you do not wish to adhere to our Terms of Service rests solely upon you.
Please note that the Software and Gaming Services are NOT FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE. No one under the age of 18 years is permitted to wager or participate in the activities, games, Software and Gaming Services (collectively the "Services") at DogeCoinPoker.net, nor residents of Countries where the Services are prohibited. If it comes to attention through reliable means that a registered user is a person under 18 years of age or is otherwise not permitted to use the Services, DogeCoinPoker.net will cancel that user's account.
This Agreement shall apply to any use of the Services. In case of contradiction between a provision of this Agreement and any provision on the DogeCoinPoker.net web site, the provision of this Agreement shall prevail.
1. SOFTWARE LICENSE: DOGECOINPOKER.NET grants You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software, but retains all proprietary rights to the Software. All rights not specifically granted under this Agreement are reserved by DOGECOINPOKER.NET and, as applicable, DOGECOINPOKER.NET's licensors. The Software is licensed for Your personal use only. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software and should not be construed as a sale of any rights in the Software.
2. OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE: All right, title and interest and intellectual property rights in the Software are owned by DOGECOINPOKER.NET or its licensors, and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property and gaming laws and treaties. All rights not expressly granted under this Agreement are reserved by DOGECOINPOKER.NET.
3. USE OF SOFTWARE: You may only use the Software in accordance with this Agreement. You may install the software or any other components of the Services on any additional personal computers or devices of which You are the primary user. You may make back-up copies of the software provided that such use and backup copying is only for Your own personal use in accordance with this Agreement, and further, that such installation and use is made through a computer or device of which You are the primary user. You may only use one instance of the software on one computer or device at any time. You are not permitted to play at the same table or in the same tournament using multiple accounts from the same computer hardware or device and doing such will be a direct violation of this agreement.
4. SOFTWARE LIMITATIONS: The Software contains copyrighted materials, trade secrets and other proprietary material. You acknowledge that the Software in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of DOGECOINPOKER.NET. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, modify, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on, disassemble, or otherwise reproduce or provide others with the Software. You may not sell, assign, sublicense, rent, lease, lend, or directly or indirectly transfer the Software to any third party. Any assignment in violation of this Agreement is void.
5. CHANGES IN SOFTWARE FUNCTIONALITY: By accepting the terms of this Agreement, You agree that DOGECOINPOKER.NET is permitted to limit, deny, update or cancel some or all of the functionality of this Software at any time, without prior notice. You agree to bear the risks of and hold DOGECOINPOKER.NET harmless for any and all effects that a change in functionality may have on Your ability to use the Software. DOGECOINPOKER.NET may require, as a condition to Your continued access to DOGECOINPOKER.NET's services, Your acceptance of Software improvements, corrections, adaptations, conversions to more recent Software versions or any other changes to the Software.
In the event that you are found to be in breach of any provision of this Terms&Conditions, DogeCoinPoker.net reserves the right (without prejudice to its other rights or remedies under this Terms&Conditions, at law or otherwise) to immediately:
1. terminate this Agreement;
2. suspend or permanently prevent your access to the Site or any part of it.
3. seize all monies held in your User account;
4. terminate your User account;
5. take any legal action DogeCoinPoker.net sees fit.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: DOGECOINPOKER.NET permits You to use or play its Services, subject to the terms of this Agreement. Please read them carefully. By registering and opening an account as contemplated by section 7 below, You are certifying that You agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If You do not wish to be bound by these terms, You must not register and open an account, and You will be unable to access or use the Services. The terms of this Agreement may be changed or updated at any time by DOGECOINPOKER.NET, without any notice to You. Your continued access to, and use of, the Services will mean that You agree to be bound by the most current version of this Agreement. You can review the most current version of this Agreement at any time at your machine in your local folder where you have installed the DOGECOINPOKER.NET Poker software
2. REGISTRATION: To use DOGECOINPOKER.NET's services, You must first open an account by entering a unique and valid e-mail address and associated password. To deposit Doge Coin to Your account, You must enter a Player Name and password. You also agree to allow the DogeCoinPoker.net software to take a digital fingerprint of Your computer for security reasons. The fingerprint comprises of a set of numbers including IP configuration which is stored along with Your account information. It is strictly forbidden to have more than one active account at DOGECOINPOKER.NET at any one time. DOGECOINPOKER.NET reserves the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add any Game in its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice and DOGECOINPOKER.NET will not be liable for any such action.
3. REGISTRATION/DISCLAIMER: No sign-ups From Costa Rica will be accepted in the Poker Room.
4. PERSONAL USE OF GAMING SERVICES: You agree to keep Your account information secret and confidential and to not allow anyone else to use or have access to it. Any participation in the games is at Your sole choice, discretion and risk. By playing at DOGECOINPOKER.NET, You agree that You do not find the Services or other aspects of DOGECOINPOKER.NET to be offensive, objectionable, unfair or indecent. You are only allowed to wager in Dogecoin for Your own personal entertainment. Any commercial use of DOGECOINPOKER.NET is strictly forbidden. You agree that you are responsible for verifying and abiding by the laws governing gambling in the place where the Software is used.
5. ROBOTS, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND OTHER SYSTEMS: It is strictly forbidden to use any automated software or computer system to play at DOGECOINPOKER.NET, including the action of sending information from Your computer to another computer where such software or system is active. Poker-Robots or any software designed to play automatically at poker sites is not allowed. At any time while You are playing at DOGECOINPOKER.NET, the Software may scan Your computer for any activity of such software and systems. Also forbidden is the use of any software during the game that is designed to track and display the actions of the other players on the site or any system or service to transfer Dogecoins to or from a player's DOGECOINPOKER.NET account to their account at any other site or the deliberate "dumping" of chips between any accounts on the Dogecoin Poker platform. It is also strictly forbidden to use any programs which display the playing history, statistics, or tendencies of other players on the Dogecoin Poker platform. Use by players of external player assistance programs which are designed to provide players with an unfair advantage over their opponents are expressly prohibited. DOGECOINPOKER.NET defines external player assistance programs as computer software and non-software-based databases or profiles and deems access to or the ability to gather data or information on other players by any means that would not be accessible via their own first-hand experience to be "unfair". Usage of such methods will result in the closing of Your account and be subject to confiscation of Your winnings and funds. DOGECOINPOKER.NET reserves the right to publicize information of any such documented abuse.
6. NO COMPANY EMPLOYEES: If You are an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of the Company or one of its group companies, or suppliers or vendors, You are not permitted to register with DOGECOINPOKER.NET or to participate directly or indirectly in any of the DOGECOINPOKER.NET Gaming Services (each an "Unauthorized Person"). Similarly, relatives of Unauthorized Persons are not permitted to register with DOGECOINPOKER.NET or to participate directly or indirectly in any of the Services. For these purposes, the term '"relative" shall include (but not be limited to) any of a spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
7. Please keep the speed at which You play reasonably fast. If You are playing on more than one table and DOGECOINPOKER.NET receives too many complaints about Your speed of play, DOGECOINPOKER.NET may restrict the number of tables at which You are eligible to play. DOGECOINPOKER.NET is not responsible for any losses incurred due to accidental bets placed on Your behalf during a game or when playing at multiple tables due to tables switching locations onscreen. Please make sure You are playing at Your skill level when playing at DOGECOINPOKER.NET.
8. CASH OUT AND WITHDRAWALS :In the cashier section of the Software, You will be able to monitor Your account balance which is the amount of Dogecoin You have available, plus or minus any accumulated winnings or losses from playing any of the games on the Service, less any amounts previously cashed out by You or amounts forfeited or reclaimed by DOGECOINPOKER.NET. All amounts cashed out are subject to the transaction limits and processing fees of Coinbase Global, Inc.. Limits and fees may change from time to time at DOGECOINPOKER.NET's sole discretion or by You in the case of user defined limits. Cash outs are only executed via the methods made available by DOGECOINPOKER.NET in the cashier section of the software and are returned in Dogecoin, the same method as are deposits. If a deposit has not been turned over at least once before requesting a payout, DOGECOINPOKER.NET may decline the cash out.
9. DOGECOINPOKER.NET REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM: By accepting this agreement, You agree to allow DOGECOINPOKER.NET to reward You with bonuses of Dogecoin from the rake generated by other players that You have assisted in opening Dogecoinpoker.net
10. DOGECOINPOKER.NET reserves the right to monitor Your account activities. You may request to be excluded from entering or using the DOGECOINPOKER.NET Services for various reasons and may do so at any time by sending a request to support.
Suspensions and Termination of Account: DOGECOINPOKER.NET reserves the right to terminate Your account at any time if You breach any of the Terms of Service; or provide any false or misleading information to DOGECOINPOKER.NET; or partake in fraudulent, inappropriate or offensive behaviour against DOGECOINPOKER.NET or any other DOGECOINPOKER.NET user; or are involved in an activity which may be deemed contrary to accepted standards of fair dealing, in breach of laws applicable in Your jurisdiction and/or contrary to the interests of DOGECOINPOKER.NET or injurious to DOGECOINPOKER.NET's reputation. Such termination shall be made by DOGECOINPOKER.NET in its absolute discretion however, the actions which may be taken by DOGECOINPOKER.NET in the event that you engage in such conduct can include, but are not limited to warnings, temporary suspension of DOGECOINPOKER.NET Services and, temporary suspension of your DOGECOINPOKER.NET account. In the event of the termination of your account, You agree Your right to make any representations regarding DOGECOINPOKER.NET in any way whatsoever is immediately revoked.
Your right to use the DOGECOINPOKER.NET Services, Your User Account and Password are immediately revoked.
You must destroy/delete all of Your copies of the Software.
Your right to any present or future entitlements You might otherwise have or have had arising from DOGECOINPOKER.NET or Your use of the DOGECOINPOKER.NET Services, as of the date of termination is revoked and
All other rights under these Terms of Service are terminated.
DOGECOINPOKER.NET will endeavor to notify You of any minor breach of these Terms of Service of which DOGECOINPOKER.NET becomes aware and will afford You a reasonable time in which to rectify that breach and show cause why Your Account should not be terminated. You will be notified of DOGECOINPOKER.NET's decision and the reasons for its decision by E-mail.
Restrictions on Chat
You should not chat about a hand while it is in progress
You should not use chat to offer advice to another player during a hand, or urge a player to take a particular course of action.
You should not chat about any folded cards you held during a hand or any current cards you are holding during a hand.
You should chat only in the English language and the table specific language as may be designated by DOGECOINPOKER.NET in its sole discretion.
You should not use foul, abusive or threatening language.
The above actions are discouraged as they show poor poker etiquette and can result in chat suspension or in severe and continuous breaches a complete chat ban or account closure.
Other breaches of any parts of these Terms of Services may also result in forfeiture of any or all existing credits, holdings, prizes or winnings from gambling activities and any other entitlements You might otherwise have or have had arising from Your DOGECOINPOKER.NET account or Your use of the DOGECOINPOKER.NET Services. DOGECOINPOKER.NET reserves the right to cancel and close Your DOGECOINPOKER.NET account for any justifiable reason whatsoever at any time without notice to You.
11. ABANDONMENT OF ACCOUNT BALANCE: If You do not access Your Account by "logging in" to Your account using Your e-mail and password for a period of three hundred and sixty five (365) days, Your Account will be closed and the entire Account Balance and all promotional items including all of Your referral bonuses will be deemed abandoned and forfeited.
12. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES: You agree to keep Your account and related information secret and confidential and to not allow anyone else to use it. If You intentionally or unintentionally, directly or indirectly, disclose e-mail and/or password to another person, and such disclosure results in a third party participating in the DOGECOINPOKER.NET Service using Your e-mail and password, such participation will be invalid, and You will not be refunded any resulting losses at DOGECOINPOKER.NET, regardless of whether or not the third party had Your consent or not. The company shall not be required to maintain e-mail or passwords if You misplace, forget or lose this data or are otherwise unable to enter DOGECOINPOKER.NET because of anything other than the company's error.
13. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DOGECOINPOKER.NET, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, licensors, and partners from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, demands, damages, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees), arising from or asserted by any third party relating in any way to (a) Your use of the DOGECOINPOKER.NET Services, or any other product, service or promotion offered to You buy DOGECOINPOKER.NET; (b) any claim of infringement of third party intellectual property rights; (c) uploading, posting, emailing, reproducing, transmitting or otherwise distributing any Content or other materials by You; or (d) the breach of any of these Terms of Service by You or any users of Your account with DOGECOINPOKER.NET. DOGECOINPOKER.NET reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You, which shall not excuse Your indemnity obligations.
14. ABUSIVE OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE: Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated in the DOGECOINPOKER.NET Service or with the DOGECOINPOKER.NET staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be required by DOGECOINPOKER.NET to ensure compliance. You are not permitted to use inappropriate or offensive language in connection with your user name and/or player ID which includes, but is not limited to profane, sexist or racist language. DOGECOINPOKER.NET reserves the right to make changes to any Users name or player ID that violates this policy and to take any steps in deems appropriate, up to and including closing a Your account. If You create an account with an offensive user name and/or player ID or change your existing user name/ID to an offensive one you may have Your user name/ID changed and locked and the ability to change Your user name and/or player ID will be revoked.
15. DISCLOSURE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES: If, at DOGECOINPOKER.NET's sole determination, You are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the DOGECOINPOKER.NET Service or DogeCoinPoker.net in any way including but not limited to game manipulation, chip dumping the company may close any accounts, and forfeit account balances, that You have at DOGECOINPOKER.NET or at any other DOGECOINPOKER.NET related website and/or business.
16. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES: You fully accept and agree that the random number generator ("RNG") will determine the outcome of the games or other promotions that utilize the "RNG". Further, in the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on the software and the gaming server, the result showing on the gaming server shall be the official and governing result of the game. Moreover, You understand and agree that the DOGECOINPOKER.NET records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of Your participation in the DOGECOINPOKER.NET Gaming Service, the activity resulting from there and the circumstances in which they occurred.
17. NOTICES: If You have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the games or other activity at DOGECOINPOKER.NET, You must submit Your complaint to DOGECOINPOKER.NET in writing within fourteen (14) days of the incident by E-mail to support.
18. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS: "DOGECOINPOKER.NET", the "DOGECOINPOKER.NET logo", other DOGECOINPOKER.NET logos, custom graphics and button icons are trade names, service marks or trademarks of DogeCoinPoker.net or its affiliates (the "DOGECOINPOKER.NET Marks"). All other trademarks, trade names and service marks on the Site are the property of their respective owners (the "Other Marks"). Without DOGECOINPOKER.NET's prior permission or the prior permission of the owners of the Other Marks, You agree not to display or use in any manner, the DOGECOINPOKER.NET Marks or the Other Marks.
19. GOVERNING LAW: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Costa Rica without giving effect to conflicts of law principles. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Costa Rica for the settlement of any disputes arising out of concerning this agreement. This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
20. TAXES: You are solely responsible for reporting and paying any taxes as required by the governing law of your country of residence.
21. GAME RULES AND RAKE STRUCTURE: You can view DOGECOINPOKER.NET's game rules at DogeCoinPoker.net/rules DOGECOINPOKER.NET reserves the right to change or update the game rules and rake structure at any time, without any notice to You.
22. TERMINATION: This Agreement is effective upon Your first use of the Software and shall continue until revoked by DOGECOINPOKER.NET, until You reach any term hereof, or until You discontinue Your use of DOGECOINPOKER.NET's Services. This Agreement will terminate immediately if You fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement.
23. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
YOUR USE OF THE DOGECOINPOKER.NET SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. DOGECOINPOKER.NET IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DOGECOINPOKER.NET, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND AGENTS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF EVERY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED BY DOGECOINPOKER.NET IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE WARRANTIES ARISING BY LAW, STATUTE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR COURSE OF DEALING.
DOGECOINPOKER.NET MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, ACCURATE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iii) THE SERVERS THAT MAKE DOGECOINPOKER.NET'S SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND ANY ERRORS IN OUR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
THE SECURITY MECHANISMS INCORPORATED INTO THE SERVICES HAVE INHERENT LIMITATIONS AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF DOGECOINPOKER.NET SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND ANY OTHER PROPERTY ITEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY SUCH ACTIVITY.
THE DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED IN THIS PARAGRAPH ARE A MATERIAL PART OF OUR AGREEMENT TO PROVIDE THE SITE TO YOU.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
24. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL DOGECOINPOKER.NET OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INCOME, USE, DATA, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES
GOODS, DATA, OR SERVICES RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE DOGECOINPOKER.NET SITE.
INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE DOGECOINPOKER.NET SITE.
MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, SUSPENSION, TERMINATION, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, DAMAGES TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE THAT RESULT FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATION FAILURES, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO DOGECOINPOKER.NET'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES.
STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE DOGECOINPOKER.NET SERVICE, OR
ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE DOGECOINPOKER.NET SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREON, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS SERVICES. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN ARE A MATERIAL PART OF OUR AGREEMENT TO PROVIDE THE SITE TO YOU.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if DOGECOINPOKER.NET or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, partners or licensors should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected to the Site, the liability of DOGECOINPOKER.NET, or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, partners or licensors shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, $50.00 valued in Dogecoin.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
25. LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA AND DAMAGE TO COMPUTER EQUIPMENT: DOGECOINPOKER.NET shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or corruption of data or Content that You may experience while using the Service or otherwise. This includes, without limitation, the loss or corruption of data or Content resulting from
network, system, or server "crashes" or outages, or other power outages,
damage caused by viruses, worms, or security breaches, file corruption and
any other cause. DOGECOINPOKER.NET assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect Your computer equipment or other property on account of Your access to, or use of, DOGECOINPOKER.NET's Services.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between You and DOGECOINPOKER.NET and govern Your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements, if any, between You and DOGECOINPOKER.NET, including, without limitation, any prior versions of these Terms of Service.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between You and DOGECOINPOKER.NET as a result of the Terms of Service or use of the Site.
The failure of DOGECOINPOKER.NET to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver or relinquishment of such right or provision, or any other right or provision.
If any part of the Terms of Service is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms of Service shall continue in effect.
27. VIOLATIONS: Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to support
Terms and Conditions for DogeCoinPoker.net Poker Freerolls:
Freerolls have a maximum amount of players allowed and this maximum amount of players cannot be exceeded. There will be neither compensation nor refunds for not registering in time, failing to unregister, loss of seat or not being able to take part.
Tournament tickets won in Freerolls cannot be exchanged nor refunded.
Tournament tickets won in Freerolls automatically lose validity when the corresponding tournament/tournaments are changed or cancelled. These tickets will not be refunded. Changes and/or cancellations of tournaments will be announced.
Terms and Conditions for DogeCoinPoker.net Poker Tournaments:
Tournament tickets won through satellites or other promotions must be used within 14 days. Unused tickets will be removed from your account after this period.
THIS AGREEMENT WAS LAST UPDATED ON June 01, 2021
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in contact with us!